What conditions can acupuncture treat?
Acupuncture can treat many diseases and conditions that relate to soft tissue, organs, muscles, and certain nervous disorders.
According to World Health Organization, these are the following conditions in which acupuncture treatment shines.
Adverse reactions to radiotherapy and/or chemotherapy
- Adverse reactions to radiotherapy and/or chemotherapy
- Allergic rhinitis & hay fever
- Depression & Anxiety
- Dysmenorrhoea (painful periods/menstrual cycles)
- Epigastralgia, acute (in peptic ulcer, acute and chronic gastritis, and gastrospasm)
- Facial pain & Bell's Palsy
- Hypertension, essential Hypotension
- primary Induction of labor (pregnancy)
- Knee pain
- Low back pain
- Malposition of fetus (breach)
- Morning sickness Nausea and vomiting
- Neck Pain
- Pain in dentistry (including dental pain and temporomandibular dysfunction)
- Shoulder pain
- Postoperative pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Tennis Elbow